Soap & Glory Glow All Out


Glow All Out by Soap & Glory is my go to highlighter. It's a lovely peachy shimmering highlighting powder.


Glow All Out comes in a nice compact made of a sturdy card that has a magnet clasp, and a mirror. The powder itself is embossed with the Soap & Glory logo :) The compact has a tendency to get a little grubby on the outside after being in a make up bag for a while.


The powder itself is a lovely shade, and is shimmery and creamy without being packed with glitter. It's easy to apply, and a little goes a long way. This works particularly well on my pale skin, although I think it would suit most skin tones. On lazy make up days I put a wash of this over my eyelids with some mascara for a simple glowing look.

You get a generous 7.5g for £11. I would most definitely recommend! (^_^)


Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.