Etude House Apricot Stick...



Today I wanted to share another great product from Etude House. The Apricot Stick is a twist up tinted lip balm, that claims to moisturise lips whilst giving a vivid wash of colour.

The shade I have is 03 Fresh Apple (and yes, it does smell of apple!). Each of the eight shades are named (and scented) after a different fruit (but I'm still confused over the apricot!), Fresh Apple is a rosy red.

The texture is probably my favourite thing about this, and Etude House describe it perfectly as a 'Kiss & Melt Complex' that has a  'gloss texture that melts on skin contact to bind and supply glossiness to lips'. When applied it really does feel like it's melting into your lips, giving a non sticky glossy finish.

The colour pay off is good, and this is a great product to throw in your bag. Thumbs up from me!


I bought mine on ebay for around £4. Rather than going mad for the Maybelline Baby Lips i'd recommend picking up one of these instead! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey could u plz email me i need tot alk about ur blogsale
    aemy.julia264@gmail.com
    Im waiting

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.