Tony Moly Hello Bunny Perfume Bar...


This is possibly the cutes perfume packaging ever! Which is the main reason I bought it on one of my many 'just having a quick look on ebay...2 hours later'.

This is the Tony Moly Hello Bunny perfume bar, and it cost around the £5 mark. There are five different scents to choose from each with a different colour and facial expression. I chose 03 Dodo Rose. Not only because it was the cutest one (and pink) but because the scent is mainly rose :)


The stick is small enough to fit in your hand, and great for carrying round. You twist up the bottom to get your solid perfume. The perfume itself isn't too greasy but also isn't rock solid (if that makes sense!) It dries quickly and leaves a nice scent that lasts well.

The scent itself is lovely! It's not too overpowering and Is a soft powdery rose, with a hint of muskiness. It's described to have top notes of ginger and grapefruit, but personally I don't smell the ginger. I can also smell peach in there too.


I think the next one on my wish list is definitely 01 Bebe Powder, because I love anything that smells of vanilla. In honesty, I think these are worth it for the cute factor alone- fortunately they happen to be a great product too! Yay!  .゚٩(๑>◡<๑)۶:.。+゚

You can find them here on ebay. I'm not connected to this seller in any way, but I shop with them a lot and I've never had any problems and they are always generous with samples :)

3 comments:

  1. I also bought dodo rose since it looked so adorable, such a sucker for cute things XD

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tony Moly products! Great post :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging is so adorable!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel A/W cream blush! click here

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.