My First FOTD...


Following on from yesterdays review of Etude House Dear Girls BB Cream here is (my first) FOTD using it. As it's my first FOTD post I've kept it simple! (And yes, bad fringe day!) Here's what i used:

Face:
Nina Ricci Moisturisinf Whitening fluid, Nina Ricci T Zone Mattifier
Etude House Dear Girls BB Cream
Accessorize Concealer Kit Ivory to Nude
Mac Select Sheer Pressed powder NC15
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge 
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Benefit Eye Bright
NYC Sky Rise Mascara
Mac eyeshadow Carbon (brows)

Lips:
No7 Lipliner in Nude
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips 08


2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your lips they really complete the look in my opinion! you look beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment ^_^ The Etude lip tints are my favourite new lip product :) x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.