Etude House LUCIDarling Over The Rainbow Highlighter




I thought I'd do a post on one of my favourite highlighters today- Over The Rainbow by Etude House. Of course being Etude House it has the cutest packaging- a lovely purple compact with a pink ribbon design. Inside the powder is a rainbow design with 5 different shades that can be mixed together or used by themselves.

The powder is really creamy, and shimmering without being glittery. It's a lovely array of golden shades and it looks lovely in the summer particularly if like me you have a freckly complexion. I find this works nicely on the eyes too, if you just want to add a subtle shimmer without being over the top.


3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, can i ask where did you get it from?
    Natalie xx
    Youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked this up in a blog sale, but the last time i looked on roseroseshop (.com) they had most of the LUCIDarling collection :) x

      Delete
  2. This has the cutest packaging ever ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.