Lush Sales Buys...




Having never ever tried Lush products before(!!), but constantly hearing about them on blogs i decided the Lush Christmas sale was a good time to try a selection of things without spending too much money! 

I bought the Party Time and Snow Fairy gift set, a Fun gift box, the Melting Snowman bath melt and Father Christmas bath bomb. Fun was the product i most wanted to try so snapped up the Fun box which contains Red (mandarin and orange), Green (citrus), and Gold (shimmer with scent of Honey I Washed The Kids). Can't wait to try these! 


The Snow Fairy set includes a mini bottle of Snow Fairy shower gel (had to try this after hearing so much about it), an Angels Delight soap (my favourite scent so far) and a Shimmy Shimmy bar.


And finally the Party Time set came with a bottle of Happy Hippy shower gel, Green Fun and  Snow Globe soap. 

Can't wait to try everything out! What Lush products do you recommend i try next?

6 comments:

  1. I do like Lush but can't bring myself to spend money there? I'm quite a budget shopper :') I've had a couple of giftsets before as presents though. The bath bombs are my favs ♥

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! They are expensive, that's why i thought i'd try some bits in the sale :) x

      Delete
  2. Let me know what you think of Snow Fairy!!! :)

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Snow Fairy, definitely my favourite Lush product :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing.I love lush :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some really great products here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.