Look Beauty Triple Hit Eye Trios...



I think Look Beauty are one of those beauty brands that often get overlooked, but personally I am a big fan of them. I've tried quite a lot of their products and have never been disappointed, and the prices are very reasonable too.

Today I thought I'd do a post on their eyeshadow trios- I've already posted about my Statement Eyes single shadow collection which I love. Pretty much all of the Look Beauty products I have were bought during half price sales on their site (which they have often).



I have 2 of the Triple Hits in LA Luxe (above) and Party Fever (below).  As you can see from the swatches they are really pigmented, metallic eyeshadows. The texture is buttery soft and really easy to blend. They remind me a little of the Mac mineralised shadows but smoother.

One small moan is that the packaging is a bit bulky, but you do get a generous 10g of product. I would definitely give these the thumbs up and recommend checking them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.