Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel review...


Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel was one of the things I got in my Lush sales haul. The shower gel is a refreshing combination of pink grapefruit, bergamot essential oils, and frankincense essential oils. According to Lush this shower gel is great for the morning and will 'put a zing in your step'. I must admit, although I do like the fragrance I was expecting it to be a lot more in your face, in reality it is quite a subtle scent.  

This is the first Lush shower gel I've tried so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found it a little disappointing in terms of lather (yes, I'm getting technical ;p) I'm not sure if all their shower gels are like this, but it just didn't lather up very well,, boo!

Overall, a nice scent but not something I would repurchase.

A 100g bottle is available here for £3.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.