Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review...



I love how Etude House put so much detail into their packaging. The lipstick case for the Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips is just so beautiful! As well as the packaging the lipstick itself is scented with a "floral fragrance of Versailles" Which smells of peony- lovely without being too strong.

The lipstick has a really good colour pay off, which I was wasn't expecting actually- I thought it would be more of a sheer gloss so I was pleasantly surprised! The shade I bought is PPK005 (It does have a shade name, but I can't find a translation that makes much sense) which is a lovely deep wine pink with fine glitter in. It gives a shimmery and glossy finish, and feels nice and moisturising- which could be down to the royal jelly extracts. There are two other shades that are both really nice too. This lipstick is most definitely not style over substance! 


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.