Korean skincare sample round up...


Missha Super Aqua Ultra Water-full cream
This facial moisturiser has a really strange but nice consistency to it. It looks like a thick white cream but once you touch it it kind of melts straight into the skin. It's non greasy and feels refreshing and hydrating. The scent reminds me of mens shower gel that are usually called stuff like 'aqua' and 'ocean'. It's quite strong, and I'm not to sure if the smell fits with a face cream.

Lioele Blooming Pearl Base
At first this looks pretty scary- it's a shimmery pearl pink base and I thought putting this all over my face would turn it into a metallic mess. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it brightened up my dull dry skin without making it too over the top with shimmer. My BB cream also blended really nicely over the top of this too! Will consider purchasing.

Holika Holika Premium Sheep Milk Yoghurt Wash Off Pack with wild berry: First off this smells amazing! So amazing in fact that as soon as I washed it off I went online to try and find a a full size tub. It also left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Thumbs up!

4 comments:

  1. I've tried some Holika Holika products before and they seemed promising, they do smell amazing too!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary // Fall Sweater Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved everything I've tried of theirs so far :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to receive my Holika Holika box from Memebox now, hopefully I'll get a nice product like that wash off pack :D

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm forever tempted by those boxes, can't wait to see what you get!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.