Recent buys...



As I can never resist a good haul I thought I would do a post of my recent purchases from the last few months...

I bought some Korean make up bits to try including the Holika Holika Naked Face concealer which I'm looking forward to testing out. I also seemed to get very carried away with red lip products (▰˘◡˘▰)

I finally got round to buying my first Pop! Vinyl. There are so many I want to buy *TOO MANY* so it was a tough decision, but of course it had to be Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. I love it so much, she is so cute- and I love how she is mid dance 

Which leads nicely onto my next purchase (Put Pulp Fiction on any packaging and I will buy it!) the Mrs. Mia Wallace lipstick from the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction collection. Initially I told myself I wouldn't, but armed with a discount code for Debenhams I couldn't resist. I will probably do a post on this at some point as I love it!


I was lured into Superdrug with their 3 for 2 offer, and used it as an excuse to finally get some Models Own Diamond Luxe polishes. I also fell in love with this shade of Revlon polish... I think this is the first time I've ever paid full price for a Revlon nail polish 0_0 



I also had (another) free trial of Amazon Prime so decided to take advantage, including adding to my ever growing Halloween reading list!

1 comment:

  1. That lipstick <3 I kept umming and ahhing about it, by the time I decided to buy it it had sold out!

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.