Last minute stocking fillers...



If you are looking for last minute stocking filler ideas then you can't go wrong with the bargain shops! 

In Poundland I found these Festive Vanilla wax melts, which contain six breakable cubes for a wax burner. They smell lovely and after trying them can firmly give them the thumbs up! Also in Poundland I got this set of My Little Pony hair ties- perfect for kids (big or small!)

In Poundstretcher I found a nice selection of Rimmel cosmetics for just a £1 each. The Space Dust nail polishes will make perfect Christmas gifts. Finally I got some sparkly Elegant Touch press on nails from the Superdrug outlet on Ebay for £2.99. They are worth checking out as they have lots of discounted cosmetics and toiletries and posted very quickly. 

Of course you can't go wrong with chocolate when it comes to stocking fillers and I always get that at bargain shops too!  

1 comment:

  1. I really need to check pound shops more often, you always find the best stuff in there!
    The wax melts sound so good :O


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.