Pop in a Box monthly subscription...


Ever since buying my first Funko Pop! Vinyl a few months ago (Mia from Pulp Fiction) I am officially obsessed! I decided I wanted to start collecting them, and found a great way of doing so: Pop in a Box. PIAB are a monthly subscription that from just £8.49 sends you a mystery Pop every month. The great thing about them is they have the full selection on their site of every Pop and you can simply thumb up or down depending on which you want, so you only ever get a Pop that you want to add to your collection!

This is great if like me you only want to collect certain collections. My first mystery Pop was Hello Kitty from the Sanrio collection, and I was extremely happy not least because this is a pretty hard one to get hold of now. It arrived in perfect condition well packed and with some popping candy.

So if you are thinking of starting a collection, I'd certainly recommend PIAB, so far I've had great service, and they are always friendly and helpful on their Facebook page if you have any questions. I can't wait to find out who arrives in my January box!


8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good experience with them, I'd heard rumours of them being a scam :O But thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case!


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh SO cute! I'm so tempted to get a couple but I'm scared I won't be able to stop buying them hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhhhh this sounds AMAZING!
    I love the Funko Pop figures, I always buy them for my bro in law for birthday's and Christmas, yet hate handing them over to him.
    I have Iron Man and Drogon from Game of Thrones, but there are so many I'd love to add to my collection :D

    www.juyey.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found them to be really good so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, this is what happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are so many, and they keep releasing amazing new collections too (ι´Д`)ノ I can't keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is amazing! I think I'm at saturation point with monthly subs right now but when I get rid of a couple I might do this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would definitely recommend, but be warned once you get one it's addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.