Book review: Under Your Skin by Sabine Durrant...



Under Your Skin is a suspenseful crime thriller about Gaby, a daytime TV presenter who finds a dead body in a park on her morning run. She touches the body, and finds herself at the centre of a police investigation for murder after more and more evidence stacks against her.

I must admit I found this book a little slow and hard to get into, the writers style was a little frustrating as it kept rushing from one thing to the next. After a while though I really got into it and it seemed like it was turning into a pretty good murder mystery. I'm sad to say on the most part it was pretty predicable, and the last final twist was kind of ridiculous. It was on the same level as films that end with the main character waking up and it turns out everything was a dream. -_- 

P.S. I've joined goodreads- find me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.