Book review: Very British Problems by Rob Temple...


This book was an impulse purchase to bump an Amazon order up to £10 for free delivery. I like humour books that you can dip in and out of so thought I'd give this a try. The book is written by Rob Temple the creator of the Twitter account @soverybritish, and essentially this book is mostly a collection of his tweets.

The tweets are witty observations about British people and our eternal embarrassment, obsession with queues and need to repeatedly apologies. Of course it's hugely generalising but I found this book really funny, and actually pretty relateable. There was some filler in here, and some pages were filled with just a couple of lines in huge font. I also noticed a couple of times things had been repeated. 

Overall though I thought this was a funny little book, that would make a nice gift :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.