A little Primark haul...


I went into Primark the other day mainly to get some Birthday presents for my sister, but couldn't resist buying a few bits for myself. I think I may have an obsession with sunglasses- no matter what time of year it is it's rare I walk out of Primark without a pair! I fell in love with these two, and they were just £2 each. I also got a pack of pastel hair pins as I use (and loose) them daily.


Finally I found this little gem in the bag section. It's a storage bag with an amazing junk food print, (which would also make a good lunch bag) but I'm using mine as a make up bag for my daily used stuff, which it's perfect for as it's so huge and it was only a £1- when I saw the price I couldn't grab it quick enough!

2 comments:

  1. I need that bag!! Know where I'm heading tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you- it's cute and a total bargain :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.