Lush Avobath bath bomb...


I got the Avobath bath bomb from Lush in a gift set from the Boxing Day sales, but as it's from their permanent line thought I would review it. I must admit when I originally read the name I thought it was Avobath as in 'av a bath, but it turn out it's because it has avocado in...oh well, I kind of prefer my version!

Firstly Avobath is huge, and you straight away get the smell of zesty lemon as soon as it's in the vicinity. Once you pop it in the bath is gently fizzes away turning the water a nice spring green. The bath bomb is a great pick me up as it filled my bathroom with it's uplifting citrus scent. I'd say this a good one if you want something that's going to wake you up, or make you feel more energised. 

I really enjoyed Avobath, and found it made the water nicely moisturising too, giving my skin as well as my senses a good pick me up! 

2 comments:

  1. danniella josephine3 March 2015 at 20:04

    Haha, av a bath! :)

    I always have my baths late in the evening so I need one that makes me sleepy


    Great review :)))

    Dannie x

    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you :) I know what you mean, a bath in the morning is too rushed to relax.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.