Pop in a Box April...


Aprils Pop in a Box arrived literally on the last day of the month meaning I had to go a long time without being able to buy pops or fear of duplication. After endlessly checking my account to see if it had been marked as dispatched and many updates about delays it finally arrived! What did I get...


Batman. Truth be told I was a little underwhelmed, after such a wait and seeing so many other subscribers getting really good pops. I could go to any supermarket and get this guy for a tenner which is cheaper than I paid. Still I can't complain too much as I had thumbed him up, and he will be a welcome addition to my collection.

Due to all the constant delays from PIAB and after looking at the ones I've had over the last few months I've decided I am going to put my subscription on the back burner for a bit.

To see my other PIAB posts go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.