Food: Rilakkuma honey butter pretzel sticks...


I can never resist the opportunity to try Japanese candy and snacks, so whilst browsing Oyatsu Cafe I saw these cute Rilakkuma Honey Butter Pretzel Sticks from Kabaya I instantly added them to my basket.

The packaging is super cute, the back of the box has a bookmark (I believe there are a number of different designs to collect), and the inner package is covered in kawaii images. When you open the pack you get a strong smell of honey, and the pretzels themselves are crisp and crunchy. The immediate taste I got was a rich buttery flavour (a bit like shortbread) and then a very strong taste of honey. Personally I'm not the hugest fan of honey, so I found these a little too sweet for my tastes but they were still pretty good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.