Christmas presents...

I wasn't sure whether to do a Christmas present post this year as my blog has been a little haul heavy lately, but I do love nosing at what people got for Christmas and I got some amaizing stuff so I thought Why not...

Firstly, of course there were Funko pops

A nice selection of Lush bath bombs- I'm especially happy to try The Experimenter 

I'm already using the donut tin to store some make up in and I'm in love with the Tokidoki make up bag 

Some books and comics, including a beautiful Catwoman book 

A Breaking Bad tee from Qwerty and a Marvel tee in a tin as well as Hello Kitty reading light which will come in handy 

I was already planning on buying this amazing Catwoman print from TeeFury so I was super happy to unwrap this- I can't wait to get a frame and put it on the wall!  

And finally I got a box filled with Japanese candy :) Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.