Payday haul... November

With a combination of work and uni taking up all my time lately I've haven't had much chance to post on my blog, sorry it's just another haul but when I'm stressed I buy stuff!  

As a big fan of Beetlejuice I couldn't resist this tee from TeeFury

 My monthly comic pulls. I'm loving all these series right now, and I especially love the Black Canary Monster of the Month variant cover by one of my favourite artists Michael Allred.

More Catwoman to add to my collection- I've been finding some good bargains on Ebay although there's still so many more I need before the set is complete. I also got the TPB of Bitch Planet which I've read and will be reviewing soon.

Clinique magazine freebies, Poundshop bargains and a back up of the BB cream I use daily- Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura. 

Finally, the latest Funko Pop! in my collection Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.