Holika Holika Strawberry pore cover sealer...



I've been using the Holika Holika Strawberry Pore Cover Sealer pretty much on a daily basis for the last five months so I thought it was about time I posted a review of it! 

The initial reason I bought it was for the cute pink and strawberry packaging, but the product promises to cover pores (much like the "pores" on a strawberry) like magic. as soon as the product melts into the skin it is supposed to hide pores whilst providing moisture. It also has sebum powder which helps make up last longer and controls oil in the t-zone. Oh, and as well as that it smells of strawberries!

I use this as a base under my BB cream and I find it does a brilliant job of making my make up last well all day. it also blurs imperfections and evens out redness so that my BB cream applies so much better. I can also attest to the oil control aspect as well. Another great thing about this product is although it comes in a small tube a little goes a long way, so I am only just getting to the point where I'll need to get a replacement.

Overall, if you are looking for a good all round make up base that is an affordable price I'd definitely recommend this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.