Japanese snacks: Three mini reviews...


Glico Strawberry Cream Biscuit
This little pack of tiny biscuits is very cute! The pack contains five mini sandwich style biscuits. The biscuit (I feel like I've used that word too much) is pretty much the same as a rich tea and the cream inside tastes like strawberry milkshake. Delicious!

Yuraku Black Thunder Choco Cookie Bar
This bar is a mixture of plain and chocolate flavour cookie pieces all wrapped up in chocolate. This is nice and crunchy and not too sweet. I have a feeling this would go great with a cup of coffee.

Kyushu limited Amaou Strawberry KitKat
Apparently the Amaou Strawberry KitKat is limited to the Southernmost Japanese Island of Kyushu where they grow this particular sweet type of strawberry. Pointless fact: Kyushu was my favourite of the Japanese Island names when I studied Japan at school and I convinced one of my school friends to name a character in her book after it. Anyway, this KitKat tastes super sweet, and I am surprised how intense the strawberry flavour is. As someone who is such a huge fan of Japanese snacks I don't know why I haven't tried more KitKat flavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.