Lately March...

This month I bought my first Happy Meal in years because THEY HAVE ADVENTURE TIMES TOYS. This takes me back to when I was a kid and me and my friends were obsessively collecting the Happy Meal Beanie Babies!
This month I had my first Saturday off work since October and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to go the the nearby shopping centre. When I got there I instantly regretted it- it was hellishly busy and I hate crowds so I had a coffee and escaped home to read instead!
My favourite band Garbage have announced the release date of their new album (June 10) and I can't wait! Shirley Manson gave this fantastic interview and it reminded me why I love her so much. I wish I could be on her level of badass-ery!

I don't celebrate easter, I do however celebrate chocolate in the shape of an egg!

Also...

❤ I'm so excited for Captain America: Civil War! I've watched, analysed and discussed the new trailer a lot! Antman being shot on Hawkeyes arrow *excited squeal* Scarlett Witch fighting The Vision *another excited squeal*

❤ If you're a Netflix fiend like me then this List by Empire Magazine of the 50 Best TV Shows on Netflix is pretty useful for new finds. Ok, I have seen a fair few of them and I feel no shame! 

❤ Also How brilliant does the Lego Batman Movie look! Arnett> Afleck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.