Japanese snacks: Meiji & Puccho


Meiji Hi-Milk Stick Pack
Meiji is to Japan what Cadbury is to the UK or Hershey is to the U.S. This is little box of individually wrapped pieces of Meiji milk chocolate. Meiji chocolate is delicious, it's smooth and creamy but not too sweet. I can't help but feel it's a waste of packaging though!


Puccho Ripe Apple 
I'm a big fan of Hi-chew but for some reason I can't remember ever trying Puccho. Red apples are one of my favourite fruit so as soon as I saw this flavour they went straight into my basket. This is a limited edition flavour and it's bloody lovely! They taste exactly like biting into a juicy sweet red apple, and I'm not sure if this is the case with all Puccho but they have chewy gummy pieces in them. I love these and I've already ordered more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.