Recent comic pulls...


Seeing as I am on a book buying ban I don't have any new book posts to write (so far I've stuck to it!) so I thought I would post my recent comic pulls- these were mainly from the 13th -I only got a couple last week.

I got the final issue of Limbo which completes the six part series (and I'll be posting a review in my reading round up). I also go the latest issues from Black Canary (love this series so much!), DC Bombshells (which I really need to catch up on), Scarlet Witch and A-Force.

I also got a Women of Power variant cover for The Uncanny Inhumans featuring Medusa as she's one of my favourite Marvel characters and issue one of a new series called The Unbelievable Gwenpool which I've already read and it was a lot of fun.

I'm not sure whether any of my blog readers are into comics, but if you are make yourselves known! What is on your pull list lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.