Indie Brand: Jenni Illustrations

I've been a long time admirer of Jenni Illustrations after finding her on Instagram and love her kawaii designs. I've been wanting to buy a sticker pack from her store for a long time and as soon as she released the Fruit Box Friends pack I had to have them! 

I love anything to do with kawaii food and this pack features 6 different stickers of cute drink, my favourite probably being the pastel milk. They come presented in a cute little pack which as of now is far too cute to open! I'm not sure what I'm going to use them for yet but they are just so adorable. I also got sent a large sticker with my order too of Donald and Daisy Duck. Next on my list is the Cat Lover pack and the Kawaii Food set.

Jenni's store also features Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Disney Chibi sets as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.