Pink Parcel subscription box June 2016...

When subscription boxes first became a thing I was all over them then after a while I got bored with getting the same old stuff all the time and can't remember the last time a subbed to any box. Then I heard about Pink Parcel. Pink Parcel is a 'luxury period subscription box' that sends you a monthly supply of tampons and/or pads and a selection of treats including tea, something sweet and other goodies. 
This is what the box looks like. I love the presentation- everything is boxed and labelled in compartments which pleases my organisation obsession.One of the things that drew me to the box was the fact that I'm terrible at remembering to buy pads which makes this box very useful!
You can choose your brand and type of tampons/ pads and you get a pouch that can be chucked straight into your bag that contained for me 5 pads, and 5 pant liners. The 'for later' box contained 10 more pads and the 'for night' box contained 5 night time pads. During the set up of your subscription it asks for the duration of your menstrual cycle etc.. so it can tailor what you receive.
Finally the 'for you' box contains a huge selection of goodies. The June box contained some sweet & salty popcorn (which I ate instantly and was delicious!), and emergency tea bag, some Bandzee hair bands, some nail decals, a face mask, some mini Amie skincare samples, a Model Co mascara (worth £24), a Bubble T lip balm (shaped like a macaron), and an Imperial Candles wax melt (mine was Fresh Cotton and smelt amazing.)

You get a booklet which gives the prices of everything and the total not including pads came to around £40. Overall I was really impressed with my first box- I will use everything apart from a couple of bits that I'll give to a friend and I think this box is great value. It's also a nice pick-me-up for the worst week of the month! 

I got my first box for £6.99 (here) but it's usually £10.50 after that. I'll definitely keep subscribed for now as so far I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.