Primark haul...

A few weeks ago I went for an innocent "wander" around the shops. It was payday and I thought it would be a good idea to get some Summer clothes for my holiday next month. I didn't end up doing that, but I did buy cute pyjamas instead! Yay!

Primark have Adventure Time pj's! I am in love with these and would happily wear them all the time if I could!

Ok, Primark also have Wonder Woman pyjamas. I decided to not go too crazy and just got the bottoms for these because seriously I have way too many pj's already... Also, Tokidoki pants! :)

As well as that I got some cool accessories. The leopard scarf is huge and was just £2 in the clearance section. I got a pack of gold and black stud earrings, some pom pom hair clips (which you can wear to make it look like you have little fluffy bear ears...), some sunglasses and this amazing Ursula make up bag. I don't really need a make up bag but I though it would be useful for toiletries on holiday (my excuse to buy it!) and I love Ursula so :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.