Current magazine freebies...


I don't tend to really bother with magazines but Summer is always a great time for freebies so here are a couple I picked up...

In the current issue of Red they are giving away this lovely The Organic Pharmacy set which consists of a Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream, an Antioxidant Lip Balm and a Marigold & Comfrey Hand Cream. Inside the mag is also a sample of a Nivea Cream Wash as well.  I've never bought Red before but I found it to be a pretty decent read as well. The issue costs £4.20.  

The current issue of Glamour is giving away a mini version of Benefits Gimme Brow. This is a brow volumising fibre gel and comes in two shades 1 (light) and 5 (dark). Inside the magazine is also a sample of Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourish Balm. This mag is just £2 and inside they also have an offer of six issues and a six piece MUA make up set for £6 which I've nabbed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.