A trip to Devon...

  At the end of July we spent a week in Devon and thought I would share some of the pictures I took...

  There were hydrangeas everywhere! They are so pretty and I loved being surrounded by every shade of pastel you could think of.
 We spent the day at a place called Bygones which had a replica Victoria Street and tons of memorabilia and recreations of the 30s, 40s and 50s as well. I love historical places and took so many pictures I'm tempted to so a separate post. This was a Victorian sweet shop.

 Donuts on the Pier. Fresh warm seaside donuts are the best!

 We also spent the day at a castle that was built in the late 1800s. Inside they had kept the decor the same, there was some very nice wallpaper. 
 We found a shop called The Sugar Zone and it was Pick'n'Mix heaven. I got so much of the stuff I still haven't eaten it all!

 At both the castle and Bygones they had vintage arcades- they were A LOT cheaper than the normal beach front arcades...

 An evening at the harbour

 You can't go to the South West coast without having a proper cream tea

I spent way too much money trying and failing to win a Batman and (in another machine) Wonder Woman. Damn the CLAAAAWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.