Typo stationery haul...

  The other day I discovered an online stationery store called Typo, and as a self confessed stationery addict I immediately made an order! The order was delivered by courier 2 days after, which is great as I am very impatient when waiting for online orders to arrive! Here's what I bought...



The main thing that compelled me to make an order was the drinks bottle (currently half price at £3), it says 'All natural cerebral juice'... how could I resist?! I like things that are a bit weird and there were so many designs to choose from. I also got an A4 spiral notebook in this very cool regions of the mind design (£3.50), and a human anatomy pencil case (£6). When I saw their range of procrastination journals I couldn't resist adding the Zombies Creeping it Real one to my order (currently half price at £5). 

Inside the procrastination journal is a fun selection of activities and colouring in pages centred around the undead. My favourite page is a picture of 'overly wholesome, overly enthusiastic family' that you have to turn into zombies! 

Finally I ordered three of the A4 campus notebooks. These things are HUGE and contain four sections with dividers, lined paper and pockets. 

The amount of notebooks I have bought the past few months is ridiculous, I just can't resist them! My only excuse is that I'm a student so I will use them (eventually...) but truth be told I think I have enough notebooks to last me a lifetime! That won't stop me buying more though... ;)

If you are into stationery with quirky designs I'd definitely recommend checking Typo out, and I also got a 20% code for my first order so it's worth signing up to their newsletter first if you are planning on make an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.