You Beauty December 2016...


You Beauty is a bit different to other beauty subscription boxes in that it lets you choose which items you get. From a monthly selection you can either get 2 items for £6.95, 3 items for £8.95 or 4 for £10.95 (all include postage). I always go for the 2 items as they always chuck in some extras as well.

Here's what I got in my December box...


Firstly the two items I chose...

Nails Inc nail polish in Holland Walk (full size)... I love deep red and purple nail polishes so this was an instant pick for me as it's a perfect plummy mix between the two. This is exactly the kind of colour I love to wear around Christmas time and put it on straight away.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist (15ml)... I've been really into skincare lately and this facial mist is supposed to refresh and enliven skin and senses. I also love anything rose scented so I'm looking forward to trying this.

The extras were a spray sample of Narciso Eau De Parfum and a discount code for Feel Unique (YOUBEAUTYBOX for 15% off if you want to use it). The extras this month were very meh but I love both items I chose and there was a great selection this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.