An easy way to customise a bag...

I've been in need of a new bag for a while but despite countless searching just can't seem to find one I particularly like. I like my accessories to be a little on the quirky side so decided to decorate my own. I bought a pastel pink bag satchel style or a fiver on Ebay as that was the colour I decided would work best then set to work with my pin and patch collection.

Before

After

Although It's simple I'm really pleased with how it came out and it was really easy to decorate! You can find all sorts of cute badges, pins and patches to decorate in your own style but here are some links to some of the stuff I used...

Most of the enamel & acrylic pins (and Wednesday Addams patch) are from Punky Pins
Buffy Sunnydale High pin [Ebay]
Mia Wallace acrylic pin [Ebay]
'Cute' acrylic pin [Ebay]
Vote Brody Homeland badge [Ebay]
L.S.P. Adventure Time badge from a set from Forbidden Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.