Latest in Beauty February...


 Latest in Beauty subscription service have had a recent rebrand that allows you to curate your own box each month and as I am so picky I was instantly interested and decided to see what was on offer. It turns out there was tons of great stuff- if you fill out a short survey they show you the products tailored to your tastes too. You can choose from either 3, 6 or 9 products and delivery is free if you subscribe. I went for 6 products and it cost me just £15 which I think is a complete bargain! 

I love the packaging for this subscription box. Last month everything was pink and this month it was all teal. Each month they include a cute postcard as well.


The 6 items I picked this month were...

Amphora Aromatics Citrus Tonic candle... This is a really nice fresh, clean scent.
Native Unearthed Natural Deodorant... I've been having trouble finding a deodorant that isn't an antiperspirant and I love this. I'm pretty certain I will repurchase although it will last a long time.
Optiat Hit the Sheets Vanilla Velvet Coffee Scrub 90g... I love coffee so this intrigued me!
Benefit Roller Lash... I got another one as the I loved this last month and am too stingy to buy a full size!
Burts Bees Watermelon Lip Shimmer... I got a Burts Bees lip product last time and loved it so thought I'd try this. It's great- I'm now a convert to the brand!
Rodial Stem Cell Cleansing Cream 70ml... I'm still on the hunt for a good face cleanser so thought I'd give this a go.

Extra item: Merci Handy Hand cleansing gel. 

Yet again I am extremely happy with the box. There is so much choice on the site it is hard to pick just 6 items but I think I picked a nice varied selection of things that I will use and the majority of them are full size so it works out to be amazing value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.