Veronica Dearly stationery club June and July.

I'm a bit behind with these so have combined two months into one post if you want to have a nose and see what was included! 

Veronica Dearly have a monthly stationery club (costs £10) that sends you a box every month full of cool stuff including some exclusive cards, a exclusive print, a sticker and other paper goods and fun things. Each month has a theme, and June's was penpals...

Each month the box includes 4 cards and I especially loved the 'you are doing so well' card. Every box always comes with a card print too and this one is perfect to give to a friend. We got a really cute letter set which includes 4 different designs of writing paper and envelopes. I rarely write letters these days but this definitely makes me want to!

Each box also comes with a vinyl sticker (and I am and have always been a sticker obsessive!) but I think my favourite item was this pen. I love the sentiment!

So now we have July's box and the theme was a good one: Space. I think maybe my favourite alongside May's plant themed box. The print had a great message this month, a pefect reminder and I loved the sticker and space facts.

The star of the box though was this tote bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.