Recent geeky purchases...

Here are the geeky things I've bought over the last few months...
 One of my (newest) favourite shows is iZombie (on Netflix, watch it!) and I was searching for merch and found this Mini Mates pack. Aside from main character Liv, Blaine is my favourite character from the show and I love that there is detachable hands that have chopsticks and a brain on a plate!

 You may or may not know that I have a Catwoman obsession and collect anything to do with her. When I saw they were releasing a Catwoman Rock Candy I was very pleased till I found out it was an SDCC exclusive. Luckily I managed to get it for a good price from Forbidden Planet, and I love her! She is designed in the style of her 80s/early 90s comic look and I hope they release some more variations.
I also picked up the She Hulk Funko too.

 Finally I got a figure that has been on my wishlist for a very long time, but I never expected the actually get hold of one... and that's this Enid Coleslaw action figure. Enid is my all time favourite fictional character from the Daniel Clowes graphic novel Ghost World (and subsequent film.) The figure is pretty rare but I managed to snap her up from ebay (sadly sans box, but oh well!) 

She has a few detachable items including a ray gun, club and of course her mask. She is way bigger than I expected, but I am so happy to add her to my collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.