My favourite reads of 2017.


In no particular order here are my favourite reads of 2017!I didn't have the best reading year this year, I read a total of 77 books- including graphic novels  (which I'll do a separate favourites post on). There were some stand out books that I loved...

As a huge fan of Sarah Lotz I very much enjoyed her Everest set horror The White Road. Dystopian survival thriller The Last One was a pleasant surprise earlier in the year which kept me on the edge of my seat. I also read a lot more YA than usual and especially loved the quirky and fun horror Horrorstor, as well as dystopian mystery See How They Lie

If I had to pick and overall favourite though it would have to be Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. A beautiful novel about family, friendship and small town life this book made me cry more than once. Read my full review here.

Although there were some real gems I hope next year to have a far longer list of favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.