Bargain buy: Miss Sporty Mini-me eyeliners review & swatches...



I love finding a good product that is a total bargain as well. So i thought i'd show you one of my favourites. I swear by these eyeliners by Miss Sporty, the Aubergine shade was a staple product throughout my teenage years.


They have a number of different shades, including neon brights. The ones i have here are Aubergine, Neon Pink, and Neon Green. They are a crayon type liner, that twists up. They are really good for creating smudgy eyes, or using on the waterline. They are really pigmented, and I've found them to last really well on too. 

The only minor downside, is that i seem to go through them so quickly. You don't get a huge amount of product (although to be fair they are called 'mini-me'), in fact the product doesn't give the amount anywhere.


If you are looking for a good, cheap eyeliner i'd definitely recommend giving these a try.
Boots & Superdrug both sell these for around £2.50, but it's well worth checking the make up section of poundland as they nearly always sell these in a pack with 2 other Miss Sporty products (also ebay always sell these for around a pound!).

Anyone else tried any Miss Sporty products?
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.