Obsessions: Printed Tees...

Today's post is about another of my many obsessions...Printed T shirts. I can't resist checking the many daily tee sites (my favourites being Qwerty and TeeFury) to see which designs they have up each day, and have an overflowing drawer full of them. I thought I'd show some of my more recent purchases...

This Black Widow Tee was from TeeFury. Widow is one of my favourite Avengers so I was glad to see a design focusing  on her as merch for the character is few and far between. 

 There was no way I was going to resist this Quentin Tarantino design, his face is covered in references to all his films, I especially love Zed's keys :) 

This one is quite possibly perfect, right? Wednesday Adams holding a bottle of poison and looking unimpressed. I love it!  

By this point I had put myself on a Tee ban, but then TeeFurry throw this Mystique design at me, the sneaks. Mystique has always been a favourite since I was a kid obsessed with the X Men cartoon. I love the nod to her alter ego Raven too.

Anyone else have an obsession for printed tees?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.