20 Facts about me...



1. My all time favourite books are 1984 by George Orwell, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, London Fields by Martin Amis and Ghost World by Daniel Clowes.

2. I'm not really into Disney (does that make me a bad blogger?!)

3. I am obsessive about organising stuff and I get excited about the prospect of reorganising my bookcase.

4. When I was a teenager I studied sound engineering, and wanted to work in a music studio.

5. I love going to the cinema and try and go as often as I can.

6. When I was a kid I had an obsession with old TV shows like The Munsters, The Addams Family, I Dream of Jeanie and the Adam West Batman.

7. I have a deep and intense love for peanut butter.

8. My all time favourite band is Garbage who I have loved for 17 years, and have seen live 5 times. They were my first gig and I dyed my hair red especially for the occasion because Shirley Manson is a badass.

9. My other favourites are Queens of the Stone Age, Ladytron, IAMX, The Smiths, Kate Bush, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Dusty Springfield, Roots Manuva and Patti Smith. (I also can't resist a bit of Britney...)

10. I don't know what I'd do without Netflix.

11. I love being and Aunt and big sister but I don't want children myself, and find it annoying having to explain why. I just don't! 

12. I used to collect Pogs, Beanie Babies, I loved the Spice Girls (my favourite was Sporty, but All Saints Were better :p), I couldn't miss an episode of TMNT,  I even went through that YO-YO phase- I was a clichéd 90s kid!

13. When I was a teenager I used to make a music fanzine and got to interview Kelli Ali (former singer of Sneaker Pimps and amazing solo artist.) When I found out I danced around the house in celebration as I'm a big fan :)

14. I've had red, pink, purple, blue and orange hair. But I've never been able to get my hair lilac dammit!

15. I love old horror- especially stuff with Bela Legosi and Boris Karloff or Hammer Horror.

16. I spend way too much money on books and comics.

17. My favourite films are Ghost World, Pulp Fiction, Lost in Translation, Secretary and Young Adult. I love films by Quentin Tarantino, Park Chan Wook, and Jason Reitman and anything that has Charlize Theron, Mia Wasakowska, Kristeen Wiig, Mark Ruffalo, or Leonardo DiCaprio in. 

18. Michael Keaton is Batman. Don't even bother mentioning Christian Bale to me. And Ben Affleck.... *shakes head woefully* 

19. I own a crazy amount of pyjamas.

20. My favourite food is pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.