Tony Moly My School Looks Multi Colour Pencil...


You can probably tell from the colour of my blog that I'm a big fan of lilac and so whilst browsing what's new from my favourite Korean make up brands it was inevitable I would buy this Tony Moly Multi Pencil in the shade Lavender. 

The product can be used on lips and cheeks and contains evening primrose oil and argan oil to make it extra soft. Although I haven't tried it as a blush I can attest that as a lip colour it is highly pigmented and really smooth. It wears impressively well and the colour is beautiful. The packaging is also very cute and promises to 'fit into your pencil case like a real colour pencil' :)

There are seven different colours to choose from and they also have a system where you can mix different combinations to create new colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.