A trip to Birmingham...

Last week me and my sister headed into the city centre to have a day of food and shopping. I've lived in Birmingham for over ten years now but this is the first time I have spotted this Fafi graffiti!

The first place we went to was Chinatown. As mentioned above I have lived in Birmingham for years but I'm ashamed to say I've never been to Chinatown (I didn't even know it existed!) Although it isn't as big as Chinatown in London there are still some great shops and food places.

There were two Chinese supermarkets, and we stocked up on lots of delicious snacks. We really had to restrain ourselves as it was tempting to grab one of everything!

If I wouldn't have had to carry it round all day I'd have got tons of drinks. There was a huge selection of sodas and flavoured milks.


We stopped in at Five Guys for lunch and this time instead of a milkshake I decided to sample their soda machine. I am now in love with Peach Fanta!

Of course we went to the Selfridges Food Hall to get some macarons
I got a chocolate, pistachio, salted caramel, coffee and rose. 
We also got some Lindt Lindor pick'n'mix which was crazily expensive but very tasty.
And here is my snack stash from Chinatown! So many delicious goodies including peach soda, pudding choco rolls, Pretz, caramel corn, and coffee candy.

We also went to a cafe in Chinatown that I will post about separately because I loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.