Lately... March

Here are some of my recent comic pulls. I'm trying to cut down on the amount of single issues I buy and just sticking to my favourites but couldn't resist addind Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 to my list. Loving the Mike Allred covers!

How to make yogurt more interesting: chuck a load of stuff on it! My favourite additions being raisins, dried apricots and pomegranate. 

Got lucky with the Pint Size Heroes blind bags and got all the ones I wanted Yay!

I've been spending a lot of time working on uni stuff this month. Exams, essays, reports and horrible looking equations!

Some charity shop finds

I had a really nice day out in Birmingham with my sister this month and discovered my new favourite snack. These are so god damn delicious!

Some recent reading. Loved this book so much, and Wonder Woman on the cover of Empire Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.