Right Now.


Watching: Mainly Netflix shows- Jessica Jones series 2, Maniac, Conan Without Borders
Reading: this month I picked a Feminist February tbr:



Listening: New albums from Cherry Glazerr and Ladytron
Eating: lots of homemade curry, yum!
Wearing: my new Captain Marvel top from George!
Doing: dog walks in the park, painting, practicing my lettering, uni work



Feeling: I've had a really low few weeks but fortunately feel like I'm coming out the other side now
Achievements: I reached 50 sales in my etsy shop which I am really happy with and got some lovely feedback.
Goals: There are a few things on my to do list that I keep putting off that I need to get done, also I want to get on top of uni work which is really stressing me out at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.