Pink Parcel is a 'luxury period subscription box' that sends you a monthly supply of tampons and/or pads and a selection of treats including tea, something sweet and other goodies.
I forgot to take a picture of the rest of the box but you can check back at any of my previous Pink Parcel posts to see the rest of the contents.
November's edition of Pink Parcel is sponsored by Look magazine and we got a copy of the latest issue with the box (we will also get an issue with the next two months.) They also curated the items in this months 'for you' box, so lets see what I got....
1. Spiced Chai Latte. I'm not a tea drinker so I will pass this on.
2. Ombar Strawberry Mylk. Dear Pink Parcel stop sending us this crappy raw chocolate and give us some proper chocolate! (Also spell milk properly.)
3. Carmex Moisturising lipbalm Mint. I'm happy to receive this as I love a good lipbalm- especially at this time of year.
4. Nails Inc Polish in Whitehall. I will be using this soon- I love Nails Inc polishes.
5. Seacret Hair Mud Mask, Hair Serum & Shampoo. According to the book this stuff is rediculously expensive, I'm looking forward to trying it out.
6. Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk. Glad to see this brand- it smells amazing.
7. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I love a good black eyeliner so will definitely give this a go.
8. Carnaby & Cross Gemmotherapy Face Mask. Face masks are always a good inclusion, this one is a fancy sheet mask.
Overall I'm very happy with this months box, there are lots of full sized products and it is all stuff I will use :)