Dainty Doll Haul


When i heard fragrangedirect.co.uk were selling Dainty Doll make up at a cheap price i had to make an order. Or two! I love this make up range, the shades are perfect for my pale skin, and the packaging is very cute- but at full price i find them a bit too pricey.



Powder blush in Money Talks, Your Are My Sunshine, & My Girl.



Cream blush in Orange County Girl, & Paper Flowers.


Eyeshadows in Lollipops and Roses and Teach Me Tiger



Lipstick in Stripped, Storm in a Teacup and Baby Love



It's My Party and Hey Sailor!


Concealer in abracadabra 002 & 003, and Loose Mineral Foundation powder in 002


Everything was priced £1.99 except for the mineral foundation which was £2.99.
(^_^)

6 comments:

  1. I made a purchase too, I wonder why it was on Fragrance Direct? Either way, it's nice to get a good bargain!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treu :) I hope the brand isn't being discontinued... x

      Delete
  2. I bought lots of goodies too! They are such a good deal :) xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also got a load. Or rather, my boyfriend bought me a load. Got me 2 of some things (the powder, mascara, black eyeliner etc...) then one of some others to try out. Actually quite impressed with some of the bits I'd not tried before. I just wished they'd had the liquid foundation as I'm almost out and even on eBay the shade I need is still expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found a bunch of Dainty Doll eyeshadows in Poundland! Naturally I bought them all haha!

    megabeauty.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.