Korean Make Up Haul...


I was very excited that my Korean make up order arrived in the post today! I love the cute packaging of Korean make up, everything looks so adorable.



This is the Etude House lovely cookie blusher in strawberry mousse, it comes with a cute powder puff.


This is from Etude Houses latest collection called 'Sweet Recipe' and it's a cupcake all over colour in peach sugar cake.

I also got an Etude House 'Dear My Party Nails' glitter topper nail polish, and a Holika Holika pig nose clear blackhead peeling massage gel.
I bought everything from a seller on Ebay called 'f2plus1' they have a huge selection of Korean make up with free postage. All this cost me just under £20, and they also included 2 Etude House fresh cherry tint samples, a Missha BB cream sample, and a satchet of TheFaceShops papaya peeling mask.

I can't wait to try it all (^_^)

Anyone else a fan of Korean cosmetics?

(Sellers shop: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/f2plus1/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754)

4 comments:

  1. The packaging is all so pretty! It's nice to see different products to what we get over here!

    www.gymbagsandgladrags.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, These things make my make up collection so much cuter :) X

      Delete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with Korean Beauty Products at the mo! I'm thinking of selling them myself if I can get them at the right price :D

    Great blog by the way. Thank you so much for tweeting me your link ... I am now following.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louise :) That sounds like a great idea, Korean make up can be really tricky to get hold of x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.