Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer...



I am always on the lookout for a good under eye concealer as I have quite dark circles. Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in fair is just £5.49 from Boots and I'd heard it compared to Benefits Boi ing Concealer so thought it was worth a try.

Firstly Phwoarr paint has fairly good coverage, but the texture is quite thick and dry which meant I found it hard to blend under my eyes without it looking cakey. Ironically i prefer to wear this mixed with Boi ing concealer which is far easier to blend.

Overall I'd say this is a pretty good budget concealer if you are looking for something with a fuller coverage. I've tried many concealers and it's hard to find a good drugstore one that has a coverage as good as this, it just takes a bit more time to blend in. Another plus is it comes in a nice little compact with a mirror (and i like the name ◕ ‿ ◕).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.