All used up...

Apologies for how terrible these pictures are- finding time to take pics when there is good lighting is rare at the moment... 

I don't tend to do empties posts often, mainly because I usually forget to keep the packaging when I've used something up. So here is a post of the empties I HAVE remembered to save...

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist: I LOVE this stuff- I have already started using the bottle I had in reserve. It's perfect if like me you are not a fan of heavy perfumes.

Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes: I hated these things! The texture of the wipes was horrible. I actually ended up using these to clean my desk, and dust my shelves!


Skin Active Face Wipes: I bought these in a three pack from a bargain shop for cheap and thought they were pretty good other than being really wet. Would be happy to use these again.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner: I really do love this stuff. It smells amazing, and makes my hair feel really soft.

M&S Butterfly EDT: As mentioned above I'm not a fan of heavy scents, so this one is perfect for me. To me it smells of melon, and is really light and fresh.

Maybelline Dream BB Cream: In the lightest shade I can *just* about get this to work but I find it tends to darken as the day goes on and also makes my skin quite oily. Not something I would repurchase.


Missha 3D Mascara: This was a pretty good everyday mascara (full review here) that I might repurchase at some time.

MUA Professional Eyes Primer: Honestly I thought this was a terrible primer. It didn't make my eyeshadow last longer or stop creasing.

Vaseline Lip Therapy: I know everyone slates Vaseline, but I find when I get really bad cracked lips this is the only thing that helps in any way, so I always like to have a tin of this around.

The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter: This is my 'before bed' lip balm. It smells delicious and is fairly moisturising. I will most likely repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.